What was announced at Xbox?
Console Launch Exclusive on Xbox Series X|S, coming to Windows PCs, and Day One on Xbox Game Pass and PC Game Pass. Mojang Studios unveiled Minecraft Legends, an all-new action strategy game developed in partnership with Blackbird Interactive, launching in 2023.
What does live presentation mean?
With Live Presentations in PowerPoint, audience members can see a presentation on their devices and read live subtitles in their preferred language while you speak.
What time is the Xbox showcase?
1 PM ET
The Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase takes place today, Sunday, June 12. It starts at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET, and you can see more regional times below.
How do you do a live presentation?
- Click Slide Show > Present Online > Office Presentation Service.
- Select the Enable remote viewers to download the presentation check box if you want to allow your audience to download a copy of the presentation file.
- Click Connect.
- To send your meeting invitation to attendees, choose one of the following:
What was announced at Xbox Showcase?
Minecraft Legends has been announced for Xbox, PC, and Game Pass. Lightyear Frontier launches in spring 2023 on Xbox and PC. Gunfire Reborn comes to Xbox and Game Pass in October 2022. The Last Case of Benedict Fox has been announced for Xbox Series X | S, PC, and Game Pass for spring 2023.
What is Bethesda Xbox?
The Xbox & Bethesda Showcase aims to spotlight the latest games headed to Microsoft’s Xbox consoles, including segments from Xbox Game Studios and Bethesda Softworks. We’re expecting to see an extended gameplay showcase on Starfield from Bethesda Game Studios, its upcoming sci-fi RPG, now planned for early 2023.
Where to watch Xbox event?
HOW CAN I WATCH THE XBOX EVENT? You can watch it at Xbox’s Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and even TikTok pages. It’s also available on Steam, China’s Bilibli, and other media outlets.
What time is the Xbox Bethesda conference?
Xbox and Bethesda Games Showcase 2022 Start Time The upcoming Xbox and Bethesda 2022 Showcase will air on Sunday, June 12 starting at 10am PT, or 1pm ET and 6pm BST.
How do you start a virtual presentation?
How to Bring Your Virtual Presentation to Life
- Start with your slides. Keep slides colorful and use graphics/photos as much as possible. Don’t stay on one slide for too long.
- Focus on your audience. Make your presentation as interactive as possible.
- Be dynamic.
How do I start an online presentation?
10 Tips for Giving Great Online Presentations
- Start with the right tool.
- Help everyone be on time.
- Keep your slides simple.
- Be clear and efficient.
- Make the presentation entertaining.
- Use visual examples.
- Encourage conversation.
- Set action steps.