What you think makes a good friend?
Good friends are loyal and accept you for who you are during the good and bad times. Good friends are also honest — honest enough to tell you when you’re not being a good friend yourself. Some people only want to surround themselves with people who will tell them what they want to hear.
How friends influence your way of thinking?
Friends affect the ways that you think and feel about yourself. How your friends think about and respond to you will, over time, have a strong influence on your perceptions of yourself. Back in 1999, a group of researchers found what they called the Michelangelo effect.
Why is it important to be good to your friends?
Friendships have a huge impact on your mental health and happiness. Good friends relieve stress, provide comfort and joy, and prevent loneliness and isolation. Developing close friendships can also have a powerful impact on your physical health.
What to say to support a friend?
“I’ve found that the best way to support a friend is by showing them you’re always there to listen to them.”…Here are some examples of conversation starters to get an idea:
- ‘Hey, I’m here for you if you want to talk.
- ‘You’re my mate, I’m here for you whenever.
- ‘You’ve not seemed like yourself lately.
How do you write a good friend paragraph?
Loyalty- True friends should always be loyal to each other. A good friend should never betray you in any way, talk about you behind your back nor do anything else that questions your friendship. Trust – Good friends should be trustworthy.
How your friends make you a better person?
6 Ways Your Best Friend Makes You A Better Person
- They Make You A Better Communicator. Best friends are best for a reason.
- They Teach You About Loyalty.
- They Make You Feel Confident And Loved.
- They Challenge Your Shortcomings.
- They Dare You To Try Harder.
- They Make Your Days Brighter Just By Being In Them.
How do friends motivate you?
They can help you practice better and can also give you the best tips to pass the toughest exams of your life. A true friend can help you release the pressure and motivate you to achieve your goals.
How do you keep your friends happy?
Gift ideas to cheer up your friend:
- Smile. Did you know that the easiest and most effective way to make someone happy is to smile at them first?
- Be a good listener.
- Spend quality time.
- Make them feel appreciated.
- Show some encouragement.
- Tell a joke or share something funny.
- Speak kind words.
- Send gifts.
How do you say nice things to people?
What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
How do you show someone support?
125 ways to show moral support
- Take something off of their plate.
- Be there in person.
- Be present.
- Show active listening.
- Refrain from “reading the other person’s mind”
- Let them know that failure is OK.
- Help find exceptions to their struggles.
- Ask for what they need in the moment.