Where can I find research conferences to present?
Selected Websites to Find Conferences to Attend
- AllConferences.com. Covers over 100,000 conferences, conventions, trade shows, exhibits, expos, and seminars in all disciplines.
- Conference Alerts.
- Conference Listings.
- Conference Road.
- International Library Related Conferences.
What is the ICUR?
The International Conference of Undergraduate Research (ICUR) is an annual, two-day academic conference that showcases the best in undergraduate research from around the world through our network of participating institutions.
What is Posters on the Hill?
CUR hosts the annual Posters on the Hill event to highlight the work of undergraduate researchers from around the country to Members of Congress, congressional staffers, federal government officials, academics, and others, demonstrating the value of federal investment in undergraduate research.
How do you find a good international conference?
How to Find a Conference
- Trying to find a research conference that’s right for you is no piece of cake.
- Search for conferences online.
- Read Journals and Magazines.
- Ask fellow researchers for conference tips.
- Find a conference that matches your research timeline.
- Set out your goals for finding a conference.
How can I attend IEEE conference?
How to attend a conference without breaking the bank.
- Get help from your employer, Ask, but be prepared. Just asking never hurts.
- Offer to go with HR and help recruit.
- Be a speaker.
- Participate in Affinity Groups at Work, Even Remotely.
How do you calculate interpolated yield?
Subtract the interest rate of a time period shorter than the time period of the desired interest rate from the interest rate of a time period longer than the time period of the desired interest rate.
Why is interpolation necessary when constructing a forward curve?
Because on-the-run Treasuries are limited to specific maturities, the yield of maturities that lies between the on-the-run treasuries must be interpolated. Interpolation is a way to determine the value of an unknown entity, often by using numerical analysis to estimate the value of that entity.
Is IEEE Conference free?
The IEEE Member Digital Library brings exclusive member access to all IEEE journal articles and conference proceedings. You are eligible for a special offer—sign up today to get your free trial. You will receive a free month to download three IEEE articles.
How many IEEE conferences are there?
IEEE sponsors nearly 1,900 annual conferences and events worldwide, curating cutting-edge content for all of the technical fields of interest within IEEE.
What is AZ spread?
What Is the Zero-Volatility Spread (Z-Spread)? The Zero-volatility spread (Z-spread) is the constant spread that makes the price of a security equal to the present value of its cash flows when added to the yield at each point on the spot rate Treasury curve where cash flow is received.