Where can I update my Aadhaar card in Mumbai?
Residents can visit any convenient Aadhaar Seva Kendra for the following services:
- Aadhaar Enrolment.
- Update of any Demographic Information in their Aadhaar – Name, Address, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile number or Email Id.
- Update of Biometric data in their Aadhaar – Photo, Fingerprints and Iris Scans.
Which banks can update Aadhar card?
ICICI Bank has started the Aadhaar Enrolment/ Updation activity through it’s designated branches across India. Please click here to know the list of branches. Residents can visit these branches for Aadhaar Enrolment/ Updation.
How can I update my mobile number in Aadhar card online?
- Step 1: Visit your telecom operator’s website i.e, Vodafone, Airtel, Jio etc.
- Step 2: Go to update/link mobile number with Aadhaar card tab and enter the mobile number that you want to update or verify with Aadhaar.
- Step 3: Once you submit the number, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
Can we update Aadhar card in post office?
Aadhaar services are also available at over 35,000 banks, post offices, BSNL centre and state government offices. These centres offer Aadhaar enrolment and update services to residents along with their usual customer services. These are also Aadhaar Seva Kendra in the service sense.
How can I know my nearest Aadhar Card Center?
Here is a step-by-step guide you can follow to find the nearest Aadhaar enrolment center:
- Step 1: Visit the UIDAI official website, uidai.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the home page tap on My Aadhaar.
- Step 3: A drop from the menu will appear on the screen.
- Step 4: Now, under Get Aadhaar click on Locate an Enrolment Center.
Where is aadhar head office?
New Delhi, IndiaUIDAI / Headquarters
How can I know my nearest Aadhar card Centre?
Do we need appointment for Aadhaar update?
The resident can use the online appointment service to book appointment for themselves or a family member or friend. This is a FREE service. Additionally, resident can choose to make online payment (to be launched soon) for Aadhaar update at the time of booking appointment.
How many days will it take to get the updated Aadhar card?
Normally 90% of the update request is completed within 30 days. There is no restriction on the number of Aadhaars which can be linked with the same mobile number.