Which was the highest grossing Bollywood movie of 2000?
|9||Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai|
What all came out in 2001?
Feature Film, Released between 2001-01-01 and 2001-12-31 (Sorted by Popularity Ascending)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (2001)
- Blow (2001)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)
- Donnie Darko (2001)
- Spirited Away (2001)
- Ocean’s Eleven (2001)
- A Beautiful Mind (2001)
What came out 2001?
|1||Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone||Warner Bros.|
|2||The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring||New Line|
Which is biggest hit of Bollywood?
The highest-grossing film in India is Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017), with a total domestic gross of ₹1,429.83 crore (US$218 million).
Which year had the best Bollywood movies?
The 100 best Bollywood movies: 100-91
- Gully Boy (2019) Film. Director: Zoya Akhtar.
- Salaam Bombay! (1998) Film.
- Swades (2004) Film. Drama.
- Umrao Jaan (1981) Film. Director: Muzaffar Ali.
- Veer-Zaara (2004) Film. Bollywood.
- Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani (2013) Film. Bollywood.
- Hum Aapke Hain Koun…! (1994) Film.
- 100. Bobby (1973) Film.
Which is the biggest collection movie in India?
Global gross figures
|2||1||Baahubali 2: The Conclusion|
|3||3||K.G.F: Chapter 2 *|
Which is super hit film in India?
Bollywood Top 1000 movies all time
|1||Baahubali 2 The Conclusion||510.99|
|2||KGF Chapter 2||435.06|
Which is the most superhit movie?
The biggest blockbusters of all time
|2.||Avengers: Endgame (2019)||$2,797,800,564|
|4.||Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)||$2,068,223,624|
Has any film got 10 on IMDB?
1) ‘The Shawshank Redemption’ (1994)