Who died in June 2009?
- Thomas Berry, 94, American cultural historian and ecotheologian.
- Bob Christie, 85, American racing driver.
- Ken Clark, 81, American actor, heart attack.
- Ernest R.
- Vincent O’Brien, 92, Irish race horse trainer.
- Alexander S.
- Jerry Rosenberg, 72, American jailhouse lawyer, natural causes.
What happened on the 30th of June 2009?
2009 – Yemenia Flight 626, an Airbus A310-300, crashes into the Indian Ocean near Comoros, killing 152 of the 153 people on board. A 14-year-old girl named Bahia Bakari survives the crash. 2013 – Nineteen firefighters die controlling a wildfire near Yarnell, Arizona.
What famous people died on June 30th?
Next most famous people who died on June 30
- #2 John William Strutt, 3rd Baron Rayleigh. Saturday, November 12, 1842 – Monday, June 30, 1919.
- #3 Chet Atkins.
- #4 Alcide d’Orbigny.
- #5 Yitzhak Shamir.
- #6 Caesar Baronius.
- #7 Kurt von Schleicher.
- #8 James Oglethorpe.
- #9 Henrietta of England.
What celebrities died in summer of 2009?
2009 Is Officially the Summer of Death™
- May: Dom DeLuise, Chuck Daly.
- June: Ed McMahon, Ed Thomas, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Billy Mays, David Carradine.*
- July: Karl Malden, Steve McNair, Robert McNamara, Dash Snow, Walter Cronkite, Frank McCourt, Merce Cunningham, Gidget the Chihuahua.
How many celebrities died in summer of 2009?
Celebrity Deaths 2009
|Pat Hingle January 4||Ricardo Montalban January 14||Patrick McGoohan January 13|
|Ron Silver March 15||Natasha Richardson March 18||Dom Deluise May 4|
|Farrah Fawcett June 25||Michael Jackson June 25||Walter Cronkite July 17|
|Edward “Ted” Kennedy August 25||Patrick Swayze September 14||Gene Barry December 9|
Is June 30 a special day?
Social Media Day is observed annually on June 30th. In its short life, social media has redefined how people interact, communicate, and share with family, friends, and the world.
Why is June 30th important?
This Day in History: June 30 On this date in 1934 occurred the “Night of the Long Knives,” in which German dictator Adolf Hitler had his elite SS guards summarily execute many leading officials of the SA, a Nazi paramilitary group.
Who was born on June 30?
Here are some of the notable people celebrating birthdays today, including David Alan Grier, Lizzy Caplan, Michael Phelps, Mike Tyson, Rick Gonzalez, Stanley Clarke and more.
Who died on June 30th 2004?
- Jamal Abro, 80, Pakistani writer.
- Chris Alcaide, 80, American actor, cancer.
- Vivica Bandler, 87, Finnish theatre director.
- Eddie Burns, 88, Australian rugby player and coach.
- Stive Vermaut, 28, Belgian cyclist, brain haemorrhage after heart attack.