Can an iPod work with a PC?
Using a USB cable or adapter, you can directly connect iPod touch and a Mac or Windows PC.
Do iPods work with Mac?
You can use the original iPod and iPod 2nd Gen with Mac OS 9.2. 1. Subsequent iPod models require a Mac running Mac OS X.
Can iPod be used with Windows 10?
You can connect to iPod and iTunes with Windows 10, it is compatible. Hope this helps in resolving the issue.
How can I transfer music from iPod to computer without iTunes?
Transfer Music from iPod Touch to Computer without Software for Free
- Plug Your iPod Touch into a USB Port. Start the process off by plugging your iPod touch into a USB port on your computer.
- Use File Browser To Navigate Your iPod Touch.
- Drag And Drop Media Folders.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my Mac?
To add some or all of the music from your iPod to your iTunes library, go to either File > Add File to Library or File > Add Folder to Library in iTunes for Windows. If you’re using a Mac, go to File > Add to Library. Then select the files or folder you want to add.
How do I play my iPod on my computer without iTunes?
- Pulg in ipod.
- Open up my computer.
- Open your ipods folder.
- IMPORTANT! in the menu where its says “file” ect.
- 5.in the new little window select view.
- than select “view hidden files” press ok.
- now there should be a folder on ur ipod called “iPod_Control” open it.
- now open the folder called “Music”
Are iPods obsolete now?
Apple discontinues the iPod, but you can buy an iPod touch while supplies last The iPod was introduced in 2001 as a new way to listen to music on a device that could hold up to “1,000 CD-quality songs.” But with streaming services, iPods have become largely obsolete.
How can I use my iPod without iTunes?
There are three ways you can use to put music on iPod without iTunes. You can transfer songs to iPod with a data transfer tool or you can directly transfer music to iPod via a USB or you can sync music to your iPhone via iCloud.