Can I report a YouTube channel?
Go to the video you’d like to report. Tap More at the top of the video. Tap Report . Select the reason for reporting.
How do I report a YouTube channel that’s pretending to be me?
If you feel that yours or another creator’s channel is being impersonated, please visit our reporting tool. A user creates a channel or video using another individual’s real name, image or other personal information to deceive people into thinking they are someone else on YouTube.
How do I report a fake channel?
How to report a YouTube channel
- Go to youtube.com and sign into your account, if necessary.
- Go to the page of the channel you want to report.
- Click on their “About” section.
- Click the flag icon under the Stats section and select “Report User.”
How do you get someone’s YouTube channel banned?
Reasons channels or accounts can be terminated:
- Repeated violations of the Community Guidelines or Terms of Service across any form of content (like repeatedly posting abusive, hateful, and/or harassing videos or comments)
- A single case of severe abuse (such as predatory behavior, spam, or pornography)
Is impersonating someone on YouTube illegal?
Content intended to impersonate a person or channel is not allowed on YouTube. YouTube also enforces trademark holder rights. When a channel, or content in the channel, causes confusion about the source of goods and services advertised, it may not be allowed.
Is reporting a YouTube video anonymous?
We rely on YouTube community members to report, or flag content that they find inappropriate. Reporting content is anonymous, so other users can’t tell who made the report. When something is reported, it’s not automatically taken down.
Does reporting on YouTube do anything?
How do you ask someone to delete a YouTube channel?
Delete your YouTube channel:
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left sidebar, select Settings .
- Select Channel Advanced Settings.
- At the bottom, select Remove YouTube Content.
- Select I want to permanently delete my content.
- Select the boxes to confirm you want to delete your channel.
- Select Delete my content.
What happens when you report a YouTube channel?
When something is reported, it’s not automatically taken down. Reported content is reviewed along the following guidelines: Content that violates our Community Guidelines is removed from YouTube. Content that may not be appropriate for younger audiences may be age-restricted.
How do I delete a YouTube channel from my search?
There’s no direct YouTube method that you can use to block a YouTube channel from search results. Instead, you can use a Chrome extension like Channel Blocker to do this for you. The extension allows you to block YouTube comments and videos by using regular expressions and/or blacklisting users.