Does Seattle airport have an attached hotel?
Conveniently located across the skybridge at the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), Crowne Plaza® Seattle Airport hotel features premium amenities including complimentary airport shuttle and free Wi-Fi. Plus, we offer 11,580 square feet of elegant meeting space, ideal for your next Seattle event.
What hotels are walking distance to Seattle airport?
Hotels near Sea-Tac Airport with airport shuttle service
- Quality Inn Sea-Tac Airport.
- Super 8 by Wyndham SeaTac Airport.
- Cedarbrook Lodge.
- Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle – Airport / 28th Avenue.
- Sleep Inn SeaTac.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Seattle Sea-Tac Airport.
- SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western SeaTac Airport.
Can you walk to a hotel from Seattle airport?
Yes you can walk to the hotel from both the north and south ends of the airport.
How far is downtown Seattle from airport?
Yes, the driving distance between Seattle Airport (SEA) to Downtown Seattle is 15 miles. It takes approximately 19 min to drive from Seattle Airport (SEA) to Downtown Seattle.
Does Seattle airport have showers?
Showers with Elemis amenities are available for connecting passengers. Along with the Delta Sky Club in the same building, this is one of the few airport lounges at Sea-Tac to offer shower facilities.
Does Seatac have a hotel?
There are no hotels in the Seattle SeaTac Airport. The closest hotels are east of the airport along WA 99.
How far is Seattle cruise port from airport?
about 15 miles
If flying in, the airport is about 15 miles south of the cruise ports, which are located in downtown Seattle. The trip is a 20-30 minute ride, depending on traffic. Fortunately, there are plenty of options for reaching the port, even if you don’t have a car.
Does SeaTac have a hotel?
How much is a taxi ride from Seattle airport to downtown?
Traditional Taxi Cabs Cab fare from Sea-Tac International Airport to downtown Seattle runs $42-50 one-way. For a map to the Seatac taxi stands visit this link. Once downtown you can take your pick of cab companies. Taxis, unlike TNCs, allow you to pre-book rides.
Can you sleep in an airport Seattle?
Sleeping in Seattle Airport The good news is that you can stay airside overnight, but it seems you will have to contend with a sea of armrests. Sadly, recent reviewers have noted that the benches are no longer available. Thumbs down Seattle! Landside, a meditation room offers peace and quiet.
Recommended for you near Sea-Tac Airport SEA
- Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center.
- Rodeway Inn Seatac.
- Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport, an IHG Hotel.
- Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport.
- SureStay Hotel by Best Western SeaTac Airport North.
- Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport.
- Seatac Inn.
- Seattle Airport Marriott.
Can you walk out of Seatac?
Yes, by walking from the terminal through the parking garage to the light rail station, there is a walkover that ends with a stairs or elevator that puts you on sidewalk less then a block from the hotel with no additional streets to cross.
How do I get from Seattle airport to downtown?
The Best Ways to Get to Downtown Seattle from Seatac Airport
- Ride the Light Rail. If you don’t mind wheeling your luggage, this is the best and cheapest way to go.
- Using Uber to go to Seattle from Seatac.
- Take a Cab from the Seatac Airport.
- Use Lyft.
- Take an Airporter from Seatac Airport to Seattle Hotels.
- Get a Rental Car.
What can I do with a 6 hour layover in Seattle?
Check out SFO International Airport: The Ultimate 3-6 Hour Layover Guide.
- Take a Ferry from West Seattle to Bainbridge Island.
- Kayak on one of Seattle’s Gorgeous Lakes then Reward Yourself With a Local Brew (or two)
- Sail the Seattle Way on the Incredible Puget Sound.
- Enjoy THE Seattle Beach Day.
Where can I nap in Seattle?
Top 10 Best nap room in Seattle, WA
- Hothouse Spa & Sauna. 1.1 mi. 147 reviews.
- Delta Sky Club. 12.7 mi. 224 reviews.
- Hotel Hotel. 1.9 mi. 72 reviews.
- The Maxwell Hotel. 0.7 mi. 512 reviews.
- Hotel FIVE. 0.7 mi. 450 reviews.
- Office Nomads. 0.9 mi. Shared Office Spaces.
- Aloft Seattle Sea-Tac Airport. 13.5 mi.
- Executive Hotel Pacific. 1.3 mi.
How much are sleep pods airport?
Go Sleep Pods average prices range from 10-15 USD per hour.
How much is an Uber from Seattle airport to downtown?
Prices of ubers vary significantly according to surges, but you can expect to spend between $40 and $100 to take an Uber from SeaTac airport to downtown Seattle. Taking the light rail train, however, costs $3.25 and makes the trip in about 40 minutes, even when traffic is heavy.