What are the 10 examples of processing devices?
Processing device examples
- Central processing unit (CPU)
- Graphics processing unit (GPU)
- Network card.
- Sound card.
- Video card.
What is an input output storage device with examples?
There are three different types of peripherals: Input, used to interact with, or send data to the computer (mouse, keyboards, etc.) Output, which provides output to the user from the computer (monitors, printers, etc.) Storage, which stores data processed by the computer (hard drives, flash drives, etc.)
What are the 10 examples of output?
10 Examples of Output Devices
- Computer Speakers.
- Sound Card.
- Video Card.
What are the example of output devices?
- Monitor – The main output device of a computer.
- Printer – Used to print information on paper.
- Speaker – Converts digital signals into audible sound waves.
- Projector – A device that is used to project video output from the computer onto a wall or screen.
What are the examples of output device?
Examples include monitors, printers, speakers, headphones, projectors, GPS devices, optical mark readers, and braille readers.
What are the 20 examples of output device?
- LCD Projection Panels.
- Monitor (LED, LCD, CRT etc)
- Printers (all types)
- Head Phone.
- Computer Output Microfilm (COM)
What is an example of input device?
In computing, an input device is a piece of equipment used to provide data and control signals to an information processing system, such as a computer or information appliance. Examples of input devices include keyboards, mouse, scanners, cameras, joysticks, and microphones.