Does Sky Go work with Windows 7?
The Sky Go desktop app is compatible with Windows 7 and higher, and Windows 10 will give you the best performance. You’ll need a constant internet connection as you’ll be streaming shows or watching sports events live. You should also ensure that you update your graphics card to watch the channels at optimal quality.
Can I get Sky Go on my PC?
On a desktop or laptop Sky Go is accessible via a web browser. So simply visit www.skygo.com. Most web browsers are compatible including Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer. Sign into Sky Go with your Sky ID.
What can you play Sky Go on?
The new Sky Go app will be available this summer on iOS, Android, Playstation, Xbox and Amazon Fire Tablet devices as well as on PC and MAC. Customers will be able to update their existing app, or download the new version from the Google Play, Apple and Amazon app stores for free.
How do I install Sky Go on my laptop?
If your device is compatible, open your web browser and head to Sky to download the Sky Go desktop application (opens in new tab). After you’ve downloaded the Sky Go application and run the installer, open the application and select a program to view.
How do I download Sky to my computer?
How to Download Apps on PC.
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Look for App in the search bar at the top right corner.
- Click to install App from the search results.
- Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install App.
- Click the App icon on the home screen to start playing.
How do I watch Sky Go on my laptop?
How to watch Sky Go on a laptop or PC
- On a desktop or laptop Sky Go is accessible via a web browser.
- Sign into Sky Go with your Sky ID.
- If you don’t already have it you will need to install Microsoft Silverlight to use Sky Go.
- Once you’ve logged in you can watch live TV to your heart’s content.
How do I put Sky Go on my laptop?
After you’ve downloaded the Sky Go application and run the installer, open the application and select a program to view. Once you click on Play, you’ll receive the option to sign in, and doing so successfully will allow you to stream and download programs. Signing in will also register your computer with Sky Go.