How can I apply for pollution control certificate in West Bengal?
The following documents and information are required :
- Authorized Person Pan card.
- Authorized Person Aadhar card.
- Pan card of the unit in case of Partnership/Company.
- Authorization letter (except Proprietorship)
- CA Letter for total project cost.
- Site Plan /Naksha.
- FSSAI Certificate for food businesses.
- Proof of Ownership.
How can I renew my pollution Certificate in West Bengal?
- Register New/Old PUC Centre.
- Upload Documents.
- Application Slip.
- Online Payment. Online Payment for PUCC Centre. Online Payment for Vehicle Owner for Expiry of PUCC Certificate. Download Fine Receipts.
- PUC Certificate.
- PUC Centre List.
- Application Status.
- ARAI approved Equipment.
How do I apply for consent to operate?
PROCEDURE TO OBTAIN CONSENT The process for obtaining consent to establish and to operate involves making an application to the respective State Pollution Control Board along with required documents and scrutiny fees using the online portal of the State pollution control Board (Online consent management).
What is the full form of Wbpcb?
West Bengal Pollution Control Board.
What is meant by pollution control?
pollution control, in environmental engineering, any of a variety of means employed to limit damage done to the environment by the discharge of harmful substances and energies.
Who is the environment minister of West Bengal?
|Dr. Ratna De Nag||Minister-in Charge||2335 0238|
|Smt Sharmistha Ghosh W.B.C.S.(Exe)||Private Secretary to M.I.C.||2335 0238|
|Shri Vivek Kumar, IAS||Additional Chief Secretary||2335 2742 [email protected]|
|Smt Neelam Meena, IAS||Secretary|
What is the fine for pollution certificate in West Bengal?
6. What is the fine for not carrying a PUC certificate? If a person fails to carry a valid pollution under control (PUC) certificate, then he/she will have to pay a fine of Rs 10,000 and the driving license will be confiscated for three months.
Can I get PUC done in other state?
In a notification issued by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, the government has done away with the need to get fresh PUC at different location in the country for the same vehicle, in case the existing one has not expired.
How can I get Consent to operate in West Bengal?
For obtaining Consent to Operate from the Board, the entrepreneurs are required to apply online (https://wbocmms.nic.in). or through Online Payment. Consent to Operate Application fee depends on the Gross Capital Investment on land, building and plant machinery of the project.
What is pollution control cost?
7.2 Pollution control costs shall be presented duly classified as follows: a) Direct and Indirect cost b) Internal and External costs c) Current and future costs d) Domain area e.g. water, air and soil. 7.3 Activity wise details of Pollution Control cost, if material, shall be presented separately.