How do I contact Pesa Pal?
You can contact customer support via the following channels: Help Center: https://www.pesapal.com/support. Open Ticket: http://support.pesapal.com/ Twitter: @pesapalcare.
What does Pesapal deal with?
Pesapal is a payment gateway service through which clients can process payments either via Mobile money, Cards and Mobile banking. We bring together local Mobile money payment methods, VISA, MasterCard and American Express where by connecting once, you have access to all for both online, and over the counter payments.
How do you get money out of Pesapal?
Withdrawing money from Pesapal is an easy 3 step process:
- Log into your merchant account.
- Click on the red ‘Withdraw Funds’ button.
- Select the currency and amount you would like to withdraw and click ‘Withdraw Funds’
Who is the founder of Pesapal?
Pesapal, founded by Agosta Liko in 2009, says it is the only company in Africa to offer e-commerce, point-of-sale and consumer applications on one platform. The company operates in Kenya, Uganda, Malawi, Zambia, Rwanda and Zimbabwe. Mwongela became CEO in 2018.
Where is Pesapal located?
Where is Pesapal ‘s headquarters? Pesapal is located in Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya .
How do I use aitel credit via mpesa?
How to buy Airtel Airtime from Mpesa
- Open the Mpesa Menu on your mobile phone.
- Choose Lipa Na M-Pesa option.
- Select Paybill.
- Enter the following Business number 220220.
- For the Account Number, enter your Airtel mobile number.
- Enter the amount of Airtime you want to buy.
- Finish by entering your Mpesa Pin.
How does Pay Pal work?
PayPal works by linking your card or bank account to your PayPal account. You can use your account to make purchases, send and receive money, manage your funds, and more.
What is Pesapa?
Pesapal is Kenya’s leading Payment Provider, enabling you to make and accept online & mobile payments. Pesapal provides a simple, safe and secure way for individuals and businesses to make and accept payments in Africa.
How do I send money from Pesapal to mpesa?
- Go to the M-pesa Menu.
- Select Pay Bill.
- Enter Business No. 220220.
- Enter Account No. JTLKXXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is your JTL Account number)
- Enter the Amount.
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN then send.
How can I withdraw the money?
Once you are at the ATM, here are the steps on how to withdraw money from the ATM using your ATM card.
- Step 1: Insert your card in the ATM slot.
- Step 2: Select your preferred language.
- Step 3: Enter the 4-digit PIN.
- Step 4: Select the service.
- Step 5: Select the account type.
- Step 6: Enter the transaction amount.
Is Pesapal safe?
Is it safe to use my card on Pesapal? Yes it is. Pesapal uses bank level security and fraud detection software to keep your transactions safe. We are also PCI DSS and PCI PIN certified meaning we employ international security standards on all our transactions.
How can I use Airtel Paybill?
To pay your bills, dial *222#, select Lipa na Airtel Money, select Pay Bill then follow the steps.