How do I find my Xfinity guide?
- Navigating to the Guide by pressing the xfinity button on your remote and then selecting Guide from the Main Menu will always take you to the All Channels view of the Guide.
- You can explore any of the Guide views by pressing the Guide button twice.
What channels are on Xfinity Live TV?
Networks Available for Xfinity TV Live Streaming Out-of-Home
- ABC (for certain local broadcast affiliates)
- ACC Network.
- Adult Swim.
- The Africa Channel.
How do I watch live TV on Xfinity?
Watch Live TV
- Open the Xfinity Stream app while connected to any WiFi or cellular connection.
- Swipe left to right to open the main navigation, and tap All Listings under Guide.
- Tap Watch to begin streaming the program, or tap Info to see more details about the current program.
Is there a guide on the Xfinity app?
You can access filter views of the guide (All Listings, Kids, Sports and Movies) in the tab menu above the guide. You can access High Definition (HD), Closed Captioning (CC) and Secondary Audio Programming (SAP) guide filters by tapping their respective buttons in the bottom bar.
What is difference between Xfinity and Comcast?
Comcast and Xfinity: the same but different As you can see, Xfinity and Comcast are different brands of the same company. Xfinity is the TV and internet service provider for consumers, while Comcast is the company that owns Xfinity (and other brands, like NBCUniversal).
How do I get the TV guide to my xfinity remote?
To access the guide grid, press the Guide button on the remote control. To view program information, use the arrow buttons to highlight the program on the grid. Program information displays at the bottom of the screen. Use the up arrow to dismiss the additional program information.
What is Xfinity Mini Guide?
Introduction. In addition to the main guide grid, the Xfinity X1 offers the option of viewing programming information from the Mini Guide, a streamlined version of the guide that displays on the right-hand side of your screen.
What is Comcast cheapest package?
What is the cheapest Xfinity package? At $30 per month, Choice Limited TV is the cheapest Xfinity cable TV plan. It’s important to know that it’s mainly local networks (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX) and public access.
Does Xfinity have a senior citizen discount?
Xfinity currently does not offer any senior citizen discounts, per se. Instead, they offer an Internet Essentials plan designed and priced for low-income customers.
What is the cheapest Comcast package?
Why won’t my xfinity remote bring up the guide?
If the buttons on your Voice Remote (model XR11) are still unresponsive, you may need to perform a factory reset….To perform a factory reset:
- Press the Setup button until the LED at the top of the remote changes from red to green.
- Press 9-8-1.
- The LED will blink green twice to indicate that the remote was reset.
Why is guide not working on Comcast?
If you’re attempting to refresh the onscreen listings guide and still aren’t having any luck after re-entering your ZIP code and reselecting your time zone, power cycle the XFINITY cable box. Unplug the power cable on the back of the device, wait 10 seconds, and then plug it back in.
What do the buttons on my xfinity remote do?
By default, the A key is Help, the B key is Day-, the C key is Day+ and the D key is Descriptive Video Service (DVS) on/off. You can set these buttons to replay, go to Xfinity On Demand, jump ahead 24 hours in the On-Screen Guide and more.
How do I use my Comcast remote?
Open the Xfinity My Account app on your Apple or Android mobile device, and then:
- Tap the TV icon, pick your TV Box, and then pick Setup a remote.
- Swipe to find the remote control model you need to program, and tap Continue.
- Pick TV or Audio/Other, and follow the programming instructions.
What are the buttons on xfinity remote?
Can you customize xfinity guide?
Customize Your On-Screen Guide
- Go to Main Menu, select Setup, and then Text Language Setup and/or Audio Setup.
- Note that your TV Listings and program descriptions will remain in English, even if language settings are changed.
Does Xfinity have a 55+ plan?
What are the basic channels on Comcast?
Where can I find local TV listings?
Where can I find local TV listings? Last Answer : Tvguide.com or tvlistings.com are both recommendable sources of TV listings. You can enter in your location and these webpages will reveal your local TV listings.
What channels are on Comcast?
What channels are in Comcast packages? The Basic TV package through Xfinity gives a customer at least 10 channels. These include local broadcasting channels along with CBS, ABC, FOX, NBC and PBS, along with a few extras such as Discovery.
Does Comcast have a TV Guide Channel?
To access the guide grid, press the Guide button on the remote control. Choose from the following options: Choose Watch to watch the channel. Choose Record to set up a manual recording. Choose Favorite to add the channel to your favorites list. Choose Channel Info to view a list of upcoming programs on that channel.