How do I transfer a PDF file to my iPhone?
Copy the PDF files into the folder to upload these items to iCloud. If you don’t install iCloud control panel, go to iCloud.com, sign in with the Apple ID you use on your iPhone, and choose “iCloud Drive”. Then upload the documents you want to transfer to iCloud.
How can I save a PDF on my iPhone without an app?
How to Create a PDF on iPhone
- Open any type of document or image file on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 10 or later.
- Tap Share at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll across the icons to find and select Print.
- A preview will open onscreen: pinch to zoom in and view the document full-screen.
- This preview is actually a PDF!
How do I put PDF files on my iPad without itunes?
Use your Mac to add a PDF to your Library Then find your PDF file in the Finder or on your Desktop and drag the file into your Library. Your PDF will be available in the Books app on any iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac, as long as you’re signed in to the same Apple ID and have iCloud Drive turned on for Books.
Where do PDF files go on iPhone?
On your Mac, open Apple Books. Then find your PDF file in the Finder or on your Desktop and drag the file into your Library. Your PDF will be available in the Books app on any iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, as long as you’re signed into the same Apple ID and have iCloud Drive turned on for Books.
How do I download a PDF from Safari to my iPhone?
Step 1: Tap the Safari icon and go to the page that you want to save as a PDF.
- Step 2: Touch the Share icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 3: Select the Options link.
- Step 4: Choose the PDF option, then tap Done.
- Step 5: Tap the Save to Files option.
- Step 6: Select the desired location, then tap Save.
How do I save a PDF to my phone?
How to download a PDF on your Android.
- Open the file you want to save as a PDF.
- Tap File on your Android, then select Print.
- Select from the dropdown menu and click Save as PDF, then click Save.
- Pick your preferred location for your PDF and press Save.
How do I put a PDF on my iPhone without iTunes?
Here’s how to transfer PDF to iPad or iPhone with iCloud:
- Go to System Preferences > iCloud and check the ‘iCloud drive’ box there.
- In Finder, go to iCloud Drive and open it.
- Drag & drop your file in there.
- Go to iCloud on your iPhone & iPad and enable it.
- Launch iCloud on your iPhone & iPad and open your PDF.
Where is PDF saved in phone?
Here are a few potential spots where you’ll likely find your downloaded PDFs: My Files app (sometimes called File Manager) Google Drive or One Drive. Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app.