Is SQL used in Jira?
Need a SQL query to get all the issues with all the fields (custom fields, system fields (labels)) that are associated with a project for single project.
How do I find inactive users in Jira?
If you go to User Management, you will see there a filter, which will let you show all active or all inactive users.
How do I pull data from Jira to Google Sheets?
Connect your cloud site/instance
- Open a Google Sheets spreadsheet and select Add-ons → Jira Cloud for Sheets → Open…
- Click CONNECT, this will open a new browser window.
- Select the site you want to add from the list of available sites, and click Accept.
How do I find people on Jira?
To search for a particular person, type their first name and/or last name into the search box and choose Search.
- To see everyone who uses your Confluence site, choose All People.
- To see just those people who have set up a personal space, choose People with Personal Spaces.
How do I find a profile in Jira?
Click People in the navigation, and then Search people and teams. Here you’ll see teams that you’re a member of, as well as the people who have most recently worked on the same content as you.
Can Jira connect to SQL Server?
There are two ways to configure your Jira server to connect to your SQL Server database. Using the Jira setup wizard — Use this method, if you have just installed Jira and are setting it up for the first time. Your settings will be saved to the dbconfig. xml file in your Jira application home directory.
Is JQL same as SQL?
Is JQL similar to SQL? JQL, like SQL and GraphQL, enables easy access to large data sets. These queries are similar in nature, even though they operate on different platforms. Jira Query Language enables anyone to build queries that can be executed in Jira to produce a set of results.
How do I delete an inactive user in Jira?
just switch to Administration > User Management. Select the user you like to delete. There is a menu hidden behind the “…”. There is the command “delete user”.
How do I find inactive users in Confluence?
List users by previous login date
- For Confluence 4.0.x – 5.1.x: SELECT username, prevsuccessdate FROM logininfo ORDER BY prevsuccessdate;
- For Confluence 5.2.x and above: SELECT cu. user_name, li. PREVsuccessdate FROM logininfo li JOIN user_mapping um ON um. user_key = li. username JOIN cwd_user cu ON um. username = cu.
Does Jira integrate with Google?
Google to Jira was designed to facilitate the transfer of information between Google Apps and Jira. The app allows you to: Create, edit and comment on Jira tickets using Google Mail (Gmail), Groups, and Calendar.
Can you link Jira and Google Sheets?
The Jira Cloud add-on combines the power of Jira with the flexibility of Google Sheets. With this add-on, you can: Quickly import issues using your favorite saved or built-in filters Use a custom function to write JQL queries directly in your spreadsheet. Combine data from multiple projects and Jira sites.