- Stack. Stack follows the principle of LIFO (Last In First Out).
- Queue. Queue is similar to Stack.
- Linked List.
- Hast table.
Is JS good for data structures?
- Q1: Explain what a callback function is and provide a simple example.
- Q2: Given a string, reverse each word in the sentence.
- Q3: How to check if an object is an array or not?
|It can be declared without initialization.||It can be declared without initialization.||It cannot be declared without initialization.|
Can I learn DSA in JS?
- Step 1: Know what you need to study. You already know what programming language you will be using, so now you need to research what aspects of that language will be tested.
- Step 2: Make a plan.
- Step 3: Don’t forget the behavioral interview.
The filter() method creates a new array filled with elements that pass a test provided by a function. The filter() method does not execute the function for empty elements. The filter() method does not change the original array.