What is the symbol on iPhone lock with Circle?
The lock with the circle around it means that your iPhone is locked in portrait orientation. This is an option that is available on nearly every model of iPhone. It can be turned on from the Control Center, and it can also be turned off from the Control Center.
How do I get rid of the circle with a lock on my iPhone?
Answer: A: Swipe down from the top right to open the control center, then turn off the orientation lock icon.
What are the icons on the iPhone lock screen?
The switch icons that appear in the top right on your lock screen are indicative of new swipe gesture to open up the Control Center. On other iPhones, you swipe up from the bottom of your screen to access the Control Center, but on the iPhone X, XS, and XS Max, you swipe down from the top-right corner instead.
Can you change icons on lock screen iPhone?
Your iPhone or iPad comes with Apple’s default wallpaper on the Lock screen. Still, you can change it to another image from Apple’s gallery, one of a few motion wallpapers, or even a Live Photo that animates when you long-press it. Launch Settings from the Home screen.
How do I turn my assistive touch off?
How to Turn off Assistive Touch on an iPhone
- Tap the “Settings” icon in the home screen on the iPhone to open the Settings menu.
- Tap the “General” tab and then tap “Accessibility” in the General options.
- Tap the “Assistive Touch” option.
- Slide the slider from “On” to “Off” to disable the Assistive Touch feature.
How do I turn orientation lock off?
Turn Portrait Orientation Lock Off
- Access the. Control Center. by touching the top-right corner of any screen then dragging downward.
- Tap the. Portrait Orientation Lock icon. to turn off. If you don’t see the Portrait Orientation icon, use the iPad’s Side Switch.
What is the symbol in the upper right corner of my iPhone?
When the arrow icon appears in the upper right corner of your iPhone, it means that an app is using location services.
Why is my rotation lock on?
If you have a convertible tablet or PC, Windows 10 can automatically rotate the display. The rotation lock is just like your smartphone’s auto-rotate option. It allows or prevents your screen from changing orientations depending on whether the lock is disabled or enabled.