Where do I mail OCI in San Francisco?
Please Note: All Applications for Passport, OCI & Renunciation Certificate must be sent to the VFS Global Centre at 228 Grant Ave, Floor 5, San Francisco, CA – 94108.
How many Consulates are in San Francisco?
A total of 43 consulates-general and 33 honorary consulates have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area.
How do I contact CKGS San Francisco?
The consulate general of India in San Francisco is located at 540 Arguello Boulevard and can be contacted by telephone on 415-668 0662 and 415-668 0683 Ext. 200 as well as by email [email protected].
Where do I send my OCI application in California?
You should submit your OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) application at the VFS India Consular Application Centre.
How can I send OCI by post?
- Identify OCI Category. Choose the right category.
- Begin your application. Get started with your application.
- Complete Mail-in application registration process and Pay fees (Mandatory)
- Submit Your Physical Application to VFS.
- Post receipt of an application by post.
- Track your application.
How many consulates are in Los Angeles?
The LACC presently consists of 99 Consulates: 63 Consulates General and 36 Honorary Consulates. Career Consuls General are full time diplomats sent from their home country, while Honorary Consuls are permanent residents or U.S. citizens residing in the County of Los Angeles.
How do I renew my passport in California?
Items You Need to Renew Your Passport
- Application form – Use the renewal application form DS-82 (PDF, Download Adobe Reader).
- Passport photo – Follow the photo requirements.
- Payment – Include your passport fees.
- Your most recent passport.
Should I send original passport OCI?
Applicants seeking new/fresh OCI card need not send original US/third country passport with the original OCI application to the VFS Global.