Where is Outlook 2007 PST file in Windows 7?
In Outlook 2007, click the Tools tab and select Account Settings. This will open a window with various tabs that help you organize your Outlook content. Click the Data Files tab and you will see your Outlook data files, including PST and OST files. They will be clearly indicated by name.
Where is the nk2 File in Outlook 2007?
The nickname files (. nk2) used by Outlook 2007 (and 2003) is found at C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook if you are using Windows XP/2000 or C:\Users\%username%\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook.
How do I fix out of memory or system resources error in Outlook?
Solutions to Outlook Error “Out of memory or system resources”
- 1: Reduce the Number of Outlook PST Files Opened.
- 2: Repair the PST file.
- 3: Add More RAM.
- 4: Delete Unnecessary Email Messages.
- 5: Disable Add-Ins.
- 6: Delete Unnecessary Files.
- 7: Upgrade to a Newer Version of Outlook.
- 8: Repair Your Outlook Installation.
How do I repair Outlook PST file in Windows 7?
Repair an Outlook data file (. pst) file
- Exit Outlook and browse to one of the following file locations:
- Open SCANPST.
- Select Browse to select the Outlook Data File (.
- Choose Start to begin the scan.
- If the scan finds errors, choose Repair to start the process to fix them.
Where is the PST file Windows 7?
Where is a PST file located? By default, an Microsoft Outlook PST file is located at: “C:\Users\ \AppData\Local\MicrosoftOutlook” under Windows 7 or Vista and at: C:\Documents and Settings\ \Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\ under Windows XP.
How do I restore a PST file in Outlook 2007?
Where can I find NK2 File?
Because the default folder is hidden folder, the easiest way to open the folder is to use the command %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Outlook in the Windows Search box (or, browse to C:\Userssername\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Outlook). In the Outlook folder, find your Auto-Complete List (. nk2) file.
Why does my Outlook say Out of memory?
More often than not, the Outlook error “Out of memory or system resources” usually occurs when you connect too many PST files in considerable size to Outlook.
How do I allocate more RAM to Microsoft Outlook?
To increase the size of the memory heap, follow these steps:
- Exit Outlook.
- Select Start, select Run, type regedit, and then select OK.
- Locate and then select the following registry subkey:
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then select DWORD Value.
- Type SharedMemMaxSize, and then press Enter.