How do I reset my Seagate NAS password?
Business Storage NAS – Reset/Forgot Username and Password
- Locate the reset button, which is on the back of the device near the power adapter.
- Confirm that the device is powered on.
- Insert a paperclip or other small tool into the reset hole located on the back of the device.
- The device’s name reverts to: BA-XXXXXX.
How do I reset my Seagate Blackarmor NAS 220?
Seagate strongly recommends that you backup all the data from the NAS before continuing.
- Click the Factory Default Restore button to begin the process. A prompt will report, “This restores the device back to factory default settings.
- Click Ok. The system will reboot.
What is the default username and password for Seagate Central?
Username: the default username is admin. To change it, enter a username from 1-20 alphanumeric characters. Password: from 4-20 alphanumeric characters.
How do I access my NAS?
Accessing the NAS Using a Browser
- Verify that your computer is connected to the same network as the NAS.
- Open a web browser on your computer.
- Type the IP address of the NAS in the address bar. The QTS login screen appears.
- Specify your user name and password. The default user name and password is admin .
- Click Login.
How do I change my Seagate external hard drive password?
Reset your Seagate Access account password with the Personal Cloud web app
- Go to PersonalCloud.seagate.com.
- Click the Forgot password link.
- Enter the email address associated with your remote access account.
- An email will be sent to your email account.
- Enter your new password and click Reset.
How do I access my Seagate Central from PC?
Open Windows Explorer or File Explorer and expand Networks in the left panel. 2. Under Networks, click the Seagate Central device. The device’s folders appear on the right.