What do you say when posting a baby announcement?
Basic Pregnancy Announcement Captions
- “The best is yet to come…
- “Welcoming our little one in (due date).”
- “Being pregnant means every day is another day closer to meeting the love of my life.”
- “And baby makes three.”
- “You + me = three.”
- “An adventure is about to begin.”
- “First came love, then came you.”
What is the earliest to announce pregnancy?
Many women choose to delay announcing a pregnancy at least until the end of the first trimester (12 weeks into their pregnancy). This is commonly attributed to the risk of miscarriage during this time, but the 12-week mark is not a hard and fast rule you need to follow.
What to say when a pregnancy is announced?
Specific examples: “So I’m pregnant.” / “Oh, congrats!” / “No, not good…” / “Oh…” “Just found out that I’m pregnant.” / “Oh, congrats!” / “I… I’m not sure what to do.”
How do you announce a baby announcement?
50 Best Ways to Announce Your Pregnancy to Family (2022)
- Family Game Night.
- Ice Cream Social (With Personalized M&M’s!)
- Surprise Family Portrait.
- Custom Cookies.
- Sidewalk Chalk Announcement.
- Ultrasound Embroidery.
- Pregnancy Reveal Puzzle.
- Custom Book.
Is 10 weeks too early to announce pregnancy?
Now you’re 10 weeks pregnant, your baby bump may be even more visible, so you might decide this is the best time to announce pregnancy for you. 10 weeks also means that your chances of pregnancy loss decrease even more ‒ to about 1%, edging closer to the pregnancy “safe zone”.
How do you announce a newborn on Facebook?
Birth announcement wording for Facebook
- Hello world, I have just arrived.
- Remember this date, from now on I am here.
- Yours truly, new born baby.
- We would love for you all to know about the birth of our son/daughter.
- Say hello to our cute little boy/girl.
- From our light, a star is born.
- Love begets love.